This morning, Mommies Daily published an article about Keluarga Nugraha, who are a household name for mommies bloggers as Astri, the mom is always been sort of an inspiration for all mommies. I took a peek to her blog and learned that she is on a mission to have a smaller waist and belly line. I mean, if you look at her, most women would kill to have a body like her yet she is still very determined to have a fat free figure. Despite living with 4 kids in Australia with no help of nanny, running a very busy, one women show catering business, some design projects, a garden to attend and gazillion activities, she still manages to spare 30 minutes every single day to step on the treadmill. It's a hard slap on my face that I always have 'How could I find the time to do it' excuse to justify my laziness. I guess I just didn't want it bad enough :(. If I wanted it that bad, I would find a way.
So this morning, I grabbed my running shoes and turned on the treadmill and ran for 20 minutes. I don't think I can do this everyday, but three times a week shouldn't be hard to maintain. So that's my goal for July and I HAVE to do it before Ramadhan comes or else I will have too many kilos to shed. I measured my waistline too so I can compare it in the next couple of weeks.
Here's the statistic:
- Weight: 58 kg
- Waistline: 83 cm
- Belly button: 94 cm
- Thigh: 58 cm
- Definitely want to lost weight to 53 kilos (I don't know how long it's gonna take)
- Trimming down the Cms so I can fit into my jeans
- Run 4 times a week (I'm still figuring out the best combination of speed & time, but I figure I should burn 100 calories every treadmill session)
- Eat more fruits and less unhealthy snacks
- Reduce my lunch rice intake (at least set aside 1/4 of the portion)
- If it's possible, no rice at all at night especially after 7. And if I have to eat rice...5 spoons maximal.
Pheww...wish me luck :)